© 2021 REIT Stream — a product of 454 CreativeWe provide web development and media streaming solutions for leading companies across the globe.
- Preferential Dividends Post PATH Act: Still Relevant
- Impermissible Tenant Services Income
- Managing Taxable Income: Accelerated Depreciation Post-PATH Act; Like Kind Exchanges; Repair Regulations; Etc.
- Tax Automation: Monitoring REIT Compliance More Efficiently
- Carol Bradshaw, SVP-Tax, Westfield Corporation
- Joshua Cox, VP-Tax, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
- Mark Patterson, VP-Taxation, Duke Realty Corporation
- Charles Temkin, Director, Deloitte LLP
Nareit®, the Nareit®, is the worldwide representative voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate companies with an interest in U.S. real estate and capital markets. NAREIT’s members are REITs and other businesses throughout the world that own, operate, and finance income-producing real estate, as well as those firms and individuals who advise, study, and service those businesses.