© 2018 REIT Stream — a product of 454 CreativeWe provide web development and media streaming solutions for leading companies across the globe.
REITWise 2016 webcasts brought to you by Nareit.
- State Implications of the PATH Act: FIRPTA, built-in gains period reduction, statutory conformity (U.S. REIT Act provisions)
- Proposed Legislation: CA (Prop 13 and related issues); HI (DPD Repeal); PA; and other states
- Proposed Regulations: CA (dividend sourcing)
- Franchise Tax Developments: PA; TN; and MO
- Joseph Gurney, Director-Multistate Tax, Deloitte
- Tracy Swearingen, SVP-Taxation, Duke Realty Corporation
- Lisa Schmaltz, Director-Tax Accounting & REIT Compliance, Welltower, Inc.
- Sean Kanousis, Principal, PwC
- Scott Smith, Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Andrew VandenBrul, Partner-State & Local Tax, KPMG LLP
Nareit®, the Nareit®, is the worldwide representative voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate companies with an interest in U.S. real estate and capital markets. NAREIT’s members are REITs and other businesses throughout the world that own, operate, and finance income-producing real estate, as well as those firms and individuals who advise, study, and service those businesses.