© 2017 REIT Stream — a product of 454 CreativeWe provide web development and media streaming solutions for leading companies across the globe.
REITWise 2016 webcasts brought to you by NAREIT.
- Optimal structures for state investment
- State apportionment/market sourcing
- Unitary/combined reporting issues, particularly for UPREITs
- Indirect taxes: sales/use tax; Hawaii GET; TRS services; gross receipts, LLC fees; business fees; transfer taxes; LA gross receipts
- Ongoing federal/state nonconformity issues (NOLs; CODI; depreciation)
- Audit update
- William DeKlerk, Sr. Director-Tax, Essex Property Trust
- Darren Chesser, Director-Tax, RLJ Lodging Trust
- Sam Melehani, Partner, PwC
- Michele Randall, Partner-Tax, EY
NAREIT®, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts®, is the worldwide representative voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate companies with an interest in U.S. real estate and capital markets. NAREIT’s members are REITs and other businesses throughout the world that own, operate, and finance income-producing real estate, as well as those firms and individuals who advise, study, and service those businesses.